PLEASE CLICK THE CAMP NAME ABOVE THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN RESERVING. You will directed to our new reservation site Doubleknot. Camp is open for weekend camping from 5:00 PM Friday to 11 AM Sunday. All groups applying to use any of the GSCSNJ camps must meet use requirements and have a certified First Aider. Outdoor Training and First Aid/CPR certification is required for adults taking girls camping.
Please note, the calendar lists all weekends with a Friday start date. (Even if you only plan to camp Saturday to Sunday, you still check availability by the Friday date.)
Troops may request the time they would like to participate in certain activities; however, the schedule depends on instructor availability. We follow GSUSA Activity Guidelines for participation. We will make every effort to accommodate everyone coming to our camps. Your understanding and flexibility are greatly appreciated.
Completing the reservation
- Large groups / Service Units (any user requesting multiple sites)
- After you receive the confirmation email, 50% of the total balance due must be paid within 15 business days.
- The remaining balance is due 6 weeks prior to your scheduled camping weekend.
- If balance is not paid in full by the due date, it will result in cancellation of the reservation and will follow our cancellation policy. (See below)
- A change of reservation date is considered a cancellation. This will result in the loss of $100 if the change is made more than six weeks before reservation date or loss of 50% of the total amount paid if a change is made less than six weeks before the reservation date.
- Troops and any user requesting a single site
- After you receive the confirmation email, the total site fee must be paid in full within 15 business days.
- Non-payment will result in cancellation of reservation.
- A change of reservation date is considered a cancellation. This will result in the loss of $50 if the change is made more than 1 month before the reservation or no refund if change is made less than 1 month before the reservation date.
- All renters
- The Council must receive copies of all required certification cards, the signed rental agreement and payment as outlined in the confirmation email.
- In the event that your reservation is booked less than two months prior to your camping date, full payment, copies of all required certification cards, and the signed rental agreement are due immediately.
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation made 90 days or more from the reservation date-50% of payment or deposit returned.
- Cancellation made between 60 & 89 days from the reservation date-25% of payment or deposit returned.
- Cancellation made between 30 and 59 days of the reservation date- 10% of payment or deposit returned.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days of reservation date- No refund.
- Questions Contact: Debbie Test firstname.lastname@example.org