Are you ready for your outdoor adventure?
Use the links below to plan your stay at one of our camps.
We have updated the camp information and rates.
We're trying to improve our system to better serve you and provide the information you need.
If you have questions about the properties or activities, please contact Vicky Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-821-9090 x 125
Thank you for your patience.
CAMP REGISTRATION PROCEDURES FOR WEEKEND USE
Camp is open for weekend camping from 5:00 PM Friday to Noon Sunday. All groups applying to use any of the GSCNJ camps must meet use requirements and have a certified First Aider.
January Lottery is held for camping sites for the period extending from April 1 thru Oct 31. There are two drawings - 1st drawing is for large groups (public users or Boy Scouts) or GSCSNJ Service Units, 2nd drawing is for GSCSNJ Troops, Boy Scouts or public users.
- The Camp Lottery Form can be completed on-line at any time up to January 12th.
- Notification of dates and sites will be sent out by the end of January.
- After Feb 1 any remaining sites for April-Oct will be available for reservation.
- Deposits are not required for Lottery submissions.
- For the period extending from Nov 1 through March 31st.
- Complete the Campsite Reservation form any time on the campforgirls.org website.
- Any remaining sites after the lottery for April-Oct after Feb 1.
- Effective 12/1/2012 a non-refundable deposit will be required with each reservation; $100 for large groups/service units and $50 for troops.
Completing the reservation
- Large groups / Service Units (any user requesting multiple sites)
- After you receive the confirmation email, 50% of the total balance due must be paid within 15 business days.
- The remaining balance is due 6 weeks prior to your scheduled camping weekend.
- If balance is not paid in full by the due date, it will result in cancellation of the reservation and loss of $100.
- A change of reservation date is considered a cancellation. This will result in the loss of $100 if the change is made more than 6 weeks before reservation date or loss of 50% of the total amount paid if a change is made less than 6 weeks before the reservation date.
- Troops and any user requesting a single site
- After you receive the confirmation email, the total site fee must be paid in full within 15 business days.
- Non-payment will result in cancellation of reservation.
- A change of reservation date is considered a cancellation. This will result in the loss of $50 if the change is made more than 1 month before the reservation or no refund if change is made less than 1 month before the reservation date.
- All renters -
- Confirmation email will include: the “Troop Camping – Green Light” packet which includes your confirmed sites, invoice, Rental Agreement, directions, map of camp, Troop Roster, Camping Report, and Hold Harmless agreement (if applicable).
- The Council must receive copies of all required certification cards, the signed rental agreement and payment as outlined in the confirmation email.
- In the event that your reservation is booked less than two months prior to your camping date, full payment, copies of all required certification cards, and the signed rental agreement are due immediately.
- All required paperwork, deposits/ payments MUST be sent in together. If they are not received in the Council office by their due date, your reservation will be cancelled. You will lose your reserved site and non-refundable deposits as outlined above.
- Check site availability. You will only see availability through March 2013. After the lottery is held, available camp sites will be posted to the calendar.
Campsite Reservation Form Online submission using the WuFoo form. Troops requesting reservation must include a $50 deposit. Service Units and large groups requesting a reservation must include a $100 deposit.
Campsite Lottery Form The January 2013 lottery has been held. The online submission form will be re-activated in June for the 2014 lottery.
Troops and Service Units entering the January lottery for April - October do not have to pay a deposit. You will be notified of your reservation by the end of January.